INFO AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USER
Please carefully read the instructions below to help us with the general management and provide the best Conference experience to all the EEEIC 2020 attendees.
OFFICIAL TIME OF THE CONFERENCE
The official time of the conference is CEST (Madrid, Rome time). The program is scheduled on this official time.
01. How to prepare the presentation?• The presentation has to be created on PowerPoint without animation.
• Please make sure to send us the *.PDF version of your presentation.
• Only *.PDF will be accepted.
• The size of the *.PDF file cannot exceed 8 MB
• The speaking has to be of about 12-15 minutes.
• The presentation file has to be renamed like: SESSIONCODE_IDPAPER_SPEAKERSURNAME.pdf
(For example: Paper # 1324 in session N2-TS1 of Adam Smith will be “N2-TS1_1324_Smith.pdf”)
• The deadline for your presentation submission will be on Sunday, June 7th, 2020 – 23.59 CEST to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Download the template of the presentation HERE
Remember to create a *.PDF version.
02. The poster session• The poster has to be in *.PDF version
• Even though your posters will be digital,
we recommend you observe
standard posters dimensions: A0
• All the posters will be visible
throughout the conference in a specific room.
• There will be a live session where a commission
will interact with the posters authors.
Further details will be given in the next days.
• The deadline for your poster submission
will be on Sunday, June 7th, 2020 – 23.59 CEST
to be sent to email@example.com.
• The poster file in pdf has to be renamed like:
(For example: Paper # 1324 of Adam Smith will be “A2-PS_1324_Smith”)
• Download the template of the poster HERE
03. Accessing the serviceThe use of headphones and microphone is strongly recommended, for speakers especially, to guarantee high audio-video quality of the event.We invite you to visit
to assure your device and connection fulfil the minimum system requirements.
The link will provide you with the following tests:
If you have already installed Flash Player but you are still experiencing troubles,
please enable Flash Player through the steps shown at
• Internet Bandwidth test.
• Webcam test.
• Audio test to check your speaker and headphones are working correctly.
• Microphone test.
04. Accessing with a mobile device• Live events can be participated in using mobile devices as well. Participants must download and install the
Teleskill Live® App
available for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
05. Registration desk• Registration is obligatory for all the participants to login into the conference.
• The Registration Day for all the Conference attendees will be on Monday the 8th of June from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM CEST.
• The registration process consists of: recognition of the participant through ID card or Passport, acceptance of the Conference Conditions, confirmation of the credentials to access to the conference.
• Username and password will be sent to you for the conference registration and all your future accesses.
• If you are experiencing troubles with your Username and Password, or you have not received your credentials on time for the Conference, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Do not worry if you miss your chance to register on Registration Day: the registration desk will be open for you on the following days as well. You will be guaranteed to register even if the conference is started.
06. Instructions for Chairs• Each session will have its assigned Chair, as usual.
• The Chair will be always visible during presentations and he will be able to turn its microphone on/off as pleased.
• The management of the session and its participants will be treated by the Conference Manager.
07. Instructions for Participants• During each presentation of the papers, participants will have microphone/video off.
• To do some questions the viewer can write them on a specific window called “Questions”. The questions will be read at the end of the presentation.
• It is recommended to be connected via ethernet during the speaking, in order to have a more stable connection.
• Make sure that your internet network is free during the speaking, to prevent lag and sudden disconnections.
• We remind you that microphone and headphone are strongly recommended to prevent background noise and echo.
• During the event you can send an e-mail to email@example.com for live support.
• The entire conference will be recorded.
For questions or assistance before and during the Conference please send a message to:
EEEIC 2020 WILL BE HELD
IN WEB STREAMING
from June 9th
to 12th, 2020
A customized web-based environment
will be offered for a high level experience
– – – – –
EEEIC2020 CONFERENCE START
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
EEEIC Review process is DOUBLE-BLINDED:
Both reviewers and authors are unaware of each others’ identities and affiliations.
*Advice: Common sense and careful writing can easily preserve anonymity without detracting from the submission. To make your submission double-blind, do not reveal the identity of any author in the text. For example, do not include author names, funding sources, or personal acknowledgments. Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references. If you have a concurrent related submission, reference it as follows: ”Closely related, concurrently submitted work shows how to use this pointer analysis for testing [Anonymous 2007].” with the corresponding citation: “[Anonymous 2007] Under submission. Details omitted for double-blind reviewing.”
All submissions must be electronic in PDF format and must follow the two-column format of IEEE Conference Proceedings and A4 paper size (please do not use US letter paper size). When converting to PDF please assure that all fonts are embedded and subsetted (more information).
Authors are requested to use the style files available below. The maximum length of a manuscript is six (6) pages. Over-length page fee is EUR 50 per page.
For your final paper, please use special conference templates (page size must be A4 and NOT USLetter)
EEEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Once a paper is submitted to EEEIC submission system , the review process starts, as follows:
1. Anti-Plagiarism Screening
We conduct the first review of the submitted papers to ensure that all papers are clear, authentic and relevant to the conference material. Details about plagiarism you can find in the attached IEEE Presentation. We submit all papers to the Plagiarism Scanner:
2. Expert Review
Every paper submitted to EEEIC conference is sent to at least four reviewers that include members of the Program Committee and additional qualified sub-reviewers.
Each paper is reviewed by at least three reviewers. After the paper has been reviewed, the conference chairs examine the paper and the reviewers’ comments. Then the conference chair makes the final decision on each paper.
Once the paper reviewed, every author will be able to view the reviewers’ comments. The author will learn the paper’s average scores on originality, contribution to the scientific community, use of references, presentation of ideas, language level, and other relevant informations.
4. Paper Approval
Acceptance of the paper is based on the relevance, originality, technical soundness, presentation, references, and scientific merit of the paper. The conference chair makes the final decision on the acceptance or rejection of the paper. If the Author does not agree with the decision he can make appeal – during so-called “rebuttal phase”.
* Editorial: Improving Publication Quality by Reducing Bias with Double-Blind Reviewing and Author Response; Kathryn S McKinley, The University of Texas at Austin ; ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 43(8):5–9, August 2008.
In case of difficulties the authors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org